Affinity Petcare Leader in dog and cat food in Spain, third in Europe, commissioned Little Buddha Brand Design Agency to relaunch the range of wet food for small dogs (multipacks and individual cans), for Ultima.
Provide the Ultima Dog WET (Mini) range with a personality of its own in order to reinforce the drivers of the category and maintain the equity of the brand.
Affinity Petcare, market leader in Spain, and located in more than 70 countries re-launches Trainer, a brand that is introduced in the company’s portfolio after the acquisition of Novafoods in Italy.
Trainer is an Italian brand, from the super-premium segment, present in the specialized channel and a pioneer in the Natural territory. For this reason, Trainer re-launched its principal range, Natural Trainer Dog, in April 2017.
– Communicate the new positioning of the brand: Trainer is inspired by Nature, as a source of knowledge and wellness. In addition, the range includes active ingredients found in nature to maintain dogs’ health.
– Transmit the uniqueness of this new range: a unique combination of natural active ingredients that provide benefits for dogs depending on their age and size.
– Organise, structure and homogenize the brand image.
– Generate visibility and brand recognition.
Affinity Petcare is a company with over 50 years of experience in animal nutrition. Leaders of cat and dog food in Spain, they are ranked third in Europe and fifth in the world thanks to brands such as BREKKIES or ADVANCE. Little Buddha was entrusted with the relaunch of ULTIMA, Affitity’s Super premium brand.
The challenge: Renew the brand image, improve brand recognition and shoppability with better structured messages.
Ultima, Affinity Petcare’s leading petfood Brand for cats and dogs, launches Ultima Nature; a new range made with a large variety of natural and high quality ingredients.
The challenge: To develop a design for the new range’s packs that clearly communicates the novelty they present to the consumer:
– Communicate main messages: 1) new range made with natural ingredients of the highest quality, 2) no added colorants, preservatives, or artificial fragrances.
– Maintain the coherence of the brand, preserving its recognition and brand equity.
– To structure the messages clearly to facilitate shoppability.
Agrolimen moves its Affinity Petcare and GB Foods (formerly Gallina Blanca Star) branches together to new modern and bright offices in Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona).
Little Buddha was asked to develop the graphic designs for the interior of the new offices of Affinity Petcare with the objective of creating a close, personalized and welcoming work environment, that would also guarantee coherence with the company’s values. The imagery and elements of graphic design are implemented to both common spaces and meeting rooms.
Work on a look & feel that stresses pet / owner relationships by showing them in situations where they enjoy the bond, which is consistent with Affinity’s positioning.
To propose a design that is coherent with each floor’s theme and with the type of room.
Work on naming proposals for the meeting rooms that represent Affinity’s internationalization, that are associated to each floor theme and that would allow easy recognition, location and retention.