If you’re a Digitally-Native Graphic Designer interested in Branding, Packaging and Corporate Identity, as well, native English Speaker, and you have previous experience as a designer in agencies or FMCG Marketing, pay attention: We’re looking for a graphic designer with experience managing and generating content for Social Media and web assets.
The candidate will be responsible for designing all the visuals and materials related to the agency’s corporate communication strategy, including both digital and offline.
- Design & schedule the agency’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and additional channels.
- Alongside the Communication Manager, planning social content and providing innovative creative ideas and bringing them to life.
- Design our Monthly Newsletter and other email campaigns.
- Design visuals for the agency’s website.
- Exploring other ways to engage with the Creative and Design Community (both locally and internationally).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web/Interactive Design, or similar/equivalent.
- Fluency in English (Native Speaker preferred, spanish is required and french is a plus)
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies, including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience in HTML5 production, email templates, animation, banner ads, infographics or video editing will be a PLUS.