If you’re a Digitally-Native Junior community manager, native English speaker (desired, not mandatory), and you have previous experience as a community manager / digital operator in digital agencies, pay attention: We’re looking for a Junior community manager with experience managing and generating content for the digital environment, especially for web / Newsletter and Social Media.
The candidate will be responsible for publishing all the visuals and texts related to the agency’s corporate communication , including both digital and offline media (mostly digital) and handle the monthly newsletter and weekly post (command of MAILCHIMP / WORDPRESS/ and social media)
– Publishing the agency’s newsletter, post, social media posts and for our accounts on graphic design online networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Behance, Dribbble & Domestika.
– Alongside the Communication Manager, planning social content and providing innovative creative ideas for diverse platforms and/or formats and bringing them to life.
– Publish newsletter (template already set) , handle the mailing lists
– Handle our Newsletter and other email campaigns.
– (Design all visuals for the agency’s website ideally or overview this work from a designer)
– Exploring other ways to engage with the Creative and Design Community (local, regional and global).
– Fluency in English (Native Speaker preferred – fluency will be tested). fair Spanish is a must (we value teamwork and the team’s primary language is Spanish) & French is a very interesting plus.
– Past experience as either an in-house community manager at a Digital / Online Department, or at a digital marketing agency.
– Good command of WORDPRESS, MAILCHIMP, SocialMedia
– Must be a self-starter, an active-learner, and a thirsty trends seeker.
– Must be interested in digital media, and active on Social Media. We’re looking for a digitally-oriented human being who loves to create content.
– We value video editing experience and/or knowledge, either at an agency, freelancing or for your own personal projects.