If you’re a Digitally Native Graphic Designer, native English speaker (desired, not mandatory), and you have previous experience as a designer/producer in digital agencies, pay attention: We’re looking for a graphic designer with experience managing and generating content for the digital environment, especially for Social Media.
The candidate will be responsible for designing all the visuals and materials related to the agency’s corporate communication strategy, including both digital and offline media.
- Design for the agency’s social media accounts and graphic design networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Behance, Dribbble.
- Alongside the Communication Manager, planning social content and providing innovative creative ideas for diverse platforms and/or formats and bringing them to life.
- Design our Newsletter and other email campaigns.
- Design all visuals for the agency’s website.
- Exploring other ways to engage with the Creative and Design Community (local, regional and global).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web/Interactive Design, or similar/equivalent.
- Fluency in English (Native Speaker preferred – fluency will be tested). Spanish is a must (we value teamwork and the team’s primary language is Spanish) & French is a very interesting plus.
- Past experience as either an in-house designer at a Digital/ Online Department, or at a digital marketing agency.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software, including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Must be a self-starter, an active-learner, and a thirsty trends seeker.
- Must be interested in digital media, and active on Social Media. We’re looking for a digitally-oriented human being who loves to create content.
- We value video editing experience and/or knowledge, either at an agency, freelancing or for your own personal projects.