Little Buddha Group S.L. (from now on Little Buddha) is a marketing oriented brand design agency. Constituted as a limited liability company registered in the business registry: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona -07016355, en el tomo 37.093, folio 33, hoja B-298056, CIF nº B64477300. Addressed at C/ Pujades 146-148 1ª planta 08005 Barcelona.
Telephone number: 93 415 29 28
E-mail contact: email@example.com
Thank you user for visiting our website, at Little Buddha we don’t only want to provide a pleasurable browsing experience, but also orient it towards the fulfilment of the law, we want to inform you with complete transparency about: What do we with your personal details? How do we maintain your privacy and confidentiality? And, which rights do you have in relation to the treatment of your personal data?
Your details will be treated legally and will be subject at all times to the principles and rights gathered by the Law (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre y en su Reglamento de Desarrollo, aprobado por el Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre.)
Personal data: Any information related to the user (i.e. with you) as a physical person that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Your e-mail address for example.
Personal data treatment: Any action made with your personal details. For example: data gathering, saving, storing, consulting, accessing, elimination, etc.
Responsible for treatment: The legal entity that decides the purpose, content and use of the of personal details. In this case, Little Buddha (us).
– Your right to information:
When you facilitate your personal details to Little Buddha, they will be incorporated in to an automatic file, which is duly registered at the Data Protection Agency. In this manner, when you mark your conformity in the corresponding box you are expressly and freely accepting that your personal details will be treated by Little Buddha.
Why do we treat data and for what?
Because Little Buddha is responsible for the treatment of personal details. This data is treated with the same objectives that motivated you to register them on the website, to obtain more information about the quality of our services and for the fulfilment of the law and security purposes.
What guarantees and rights do you have?
Under any circumstance Little Buddha guarantees that your personal details will not be shared with third parties, and that if any personal details are given out, your express, informed and unequivocal permission will be requested beforehand. Little Buddha informs you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancelation or objection, in the terms established by the current law. For which, you will be able to exercise your rights through and express request and with your personal identification, in accordance with the Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD)), through the following means:
2-Post: C/ Pujades 146-148 1ª planta 08005 Barcelona.
Why are your personal details secured?
Because Little Buddha has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of personal details, as well as to avoid their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized others. The level of security adopted is in consonance with the nature of the details submitted.
– Your informed consent is necessary:
In consequence, you, as a user that provides your personal information on this website, unequivocally allow the incorporation of them in to the automated file “web users”, of which Little Buddha is responsible for reasons determined earlier.
– The treatment of the details of minors:
In accordance with the Law (Real Decreto 1720/2007 de 21 de diciembre, por el que se aprueba el Reglamento de desarrollo de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal), Little Buddha, in case of proceeding to manage the details of people aged 14 or under, will need the consent of their parents, tutors or legal guardians. How? Having to articulate procedures that guarantee that the minor’s age has been effectively checked and the authenticity of the consent expressed by parents or legal guardians. In this sense, in the case that minors register themselves or participate in a promotion organized by Little Buddha, the parents, tutors or legal guardians identification will be requested, as well as their e-mail address, as to be able to finalize the parental consent, and a copy of their personal identification, through which the filiation will be duly determined.
– You are committed to comply with the quality of the details:
The personal details you provide must be exact and updated in a way that ensures their veracity and that they correspond to your current situation. For this reason you are responsible for the veracity and truthfulness of the personal information provided, and you will communicate any variations of the same to Little Buddha.
– Special attention to sending unauthorised advertising: SPAM At Little Buddha we do not use e-mails containing advertising without your express consent. Though the website you have the possibility to subscribe to receive email marketing, in the same way that you also have the possibility to stop receiving them at any time. What to we do with your details when we don’t need them anymore? Little Buddha will proceed to cancel personal details gathered when the cease to be necessary or pertinent for the objectives they were gathered for. The cancelation will block said details, staying only for the disposition of Public Administration, Judges and Tribunals and for the attention of the possible liabilities resulting of the treatment given. Having complied with the legal time of conservation, your personal details will be deleted.
– The last time you visited our website
– The design of the content you chose the last time you visited our website As a user you have the option to impede the creation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option on your Internet Browser.